Our little Leonie continues his valiant fight against the disease. She is doing well but the abcess grew quickly at the beginning of July, the treatment seemed to be no more effective. We tried another antibiotic but it was worse. We decided to go back to the initial treatment but with adjusted doses as Leonie puts on about 500g every 2 months. Since then, the abscess has decreased but it’s still there. She has to be treated until the end of October at least. We are also in contact with specialists to see if a surgery is possible. We will keep you posted.