Welcome to the Chimpanzee Conservation Center
Brought to you by Project Primate Inc.
The Chimpanzee Conservation Center (CCC), is a unique chimpanzee sanctuary and rehabilitation project in Guinea, West Africa. We are located in the Haut-Niger National Park, and our rescued chimpanzees are orphans who have been captured to be sold as pets after their mother is killed for bushmeat. We rehabilitate and care for these orphaned individuals, with the ultimate goal of releasing them back into the wild.
The CCC is supported by Project Primate Inc., a 501(c)(3) United States nonprofit.
- URGENT: Seeking two volunteers for the Chimpanzee Conservation Center
- Thank you for your support to help us build new roofs for the chimps!
- Habou is doing well!
- Help us to give a roof to the chimpanzees!
- A tribute to our friend Geza Teleki
- A brief scare
- Habou has a toothache?
- Happy Holidays
- Listen to the CCC director’s interview
- Lottie’s baby has been named!